Spring Outfit Inspirations



Spring is right around the corner and so is the sun! I don't know about you but we had record breaking snow this year. I'm done with it. Get the snow away from me quick! I want the sun! No coats! I want wedges! Also my 21st birthday is in May sooooo spring comes even slower pour moi. For this post I wanted to share some inspiration pictures I have found on Pinterest for spring style. This spring I'm going to try to wear more skirts, especially midi ones, and flare jeans even though I didn't include them in the pictures. It's still cold here and will be probably until my birthday so light coats and hats are a must! I need to get more hats! Shoes as well! You can never have too many shoes right?

What will your spring style look like?! What is your number one item you need to buy for this spring! Let me know in the comments! 

xo, Lizz







Ta Ta For Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment