Hello World! It's Lizz...again!

Take a deep breath.
pick yourself up.
dust yourself off.
and start all over again.


I don't know how this happened...but once again...sorry about this...but I've changed my blog name. This time I had a legit excuse! I have no idea what I used to login for my blog but if I figure it out I will switch over again, possibly maybe, probably not. I'm not promising anything anymore or even buying the url yet to this blog. When I do that something always goes wrong. I'm going to go with the flow and see where it leads me! Nothing fancy, I just want to blog about life, love and fashion!

For everyone who doesn't know me...Hi! My name is Lizz and I'm a fashion designer/blogger! I've started blogging in July of 2010 under the name StyleItInHeels then I changed that name about 5 times after that now I'm here! My puppy Lilly Rose is a big part of my life as you will see soon! I love fashion, monograms, drawing, movies, pink, makeup, everything girlie pretty much. I'm always on Pinterest! Check it out! I just hit 600 followers! (HERE) I might as well tell you to check out my insta and twitter as well so just click on the names ;) Follow my life to find out more about me!


xo, Lizz


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13830709/?claim=5yecmpck3sx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment